Canyon is a Pisces, a water sign.
I spent almost all of my labor in the water.
And I love to swim.
So it’s no surprise that he LOVES the water. He had his first swimming lesson on July 2nd. He squealed, smiled and had a great time. And to make the day even more special his swim teacher was the same one I had as a girl (she also taught baton).
By the end of his lesson he was pretty comfortable on his back.
He literally smiled the whole time. So did she.
Testing the waters on his own.
I love, love, love this picture. It was taken the day before swim lessons with my mom's underwater camera. I am telling you this boy loves the water.
6 comments:
OOOooooohhhh Moriah! What a sweet little fishy. I adore the last picture. Snuggle him for me.
That is so fun- he and B share the love of water! Love the underwater pic!
All of your pictures are so good. I haven't been on for a few weeks so I'm missing out. Canyon is definately a cutie. He is getting the funniest personality. I love the under water pic too. Such a treasure.
Moriah! I'm so glad you found us:) Your little family is so cute, & your little boy is a natural in the water. I'm so glad for this "blogging thing" that everyone seems to be doing...now we can stay in touch (finally):):)
Love you guys
What a great underwater picture. Canyon is a natural, what a cute little man.
That's so cool that he has your same teacher! He's such a cutie!
I'm not sure if you're going to add the memory thing--so, I'll just comment on this post. I also remember all 3 of us taking Jake to Morp. That was so fun! Didn't we get locked out of my house when we needed to get ready or something? But, I remember breaking crayons as we tied them in our hair. ...I don't really remember why we put crayons in our hair though... Then the 3 of us just kind of circled him and danced the night away! That was a fun night. I loved working with you at ALCO too. It was always a good night if you or Summer were there to work with!
Post a Comment