Gary and I have been working hard all summer on our yards. Before the summer came to and end I thought I would share our progress with you.
Flowers in pots in the front yard:
I planted 3 new rose bushes in the front yard flower beds:
More flowers in the front yard:
We planted a vegetable garden in the backyard. The prettiest part of the garden right now is the marigolds I planted to keep the good bugs coming. We had cucumbers, lettuce, zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, peppers, watermelon and cantaloupe in our garden. Canyon has loved the grape tomatoes and cucumbers. I have been loving everything:
We got our sprinkler system fixed at the beginning of the summer so we replanted the grass in the back yard:
This is the entrance into the garden. I can't wait to grow something on my arbor next year:
Our most recent project is laying the sandstone. It has given our yard a softer, less square look. I absolutely love it. The grass is coming up great in between the stones:
These two have led us to one final project for the summer. Making a "dog yard." They have chewed and dug everything you can imagine. We have had to replace multiple sprinkler heads, replant grass, fill holes, repair fences. So for the sake of our yard (and the dogs) we are relocating them to a side yard where they can dig and chew without causing heartache:
5 comments:
All of your hard work has paid off, your yard is beautiful and I love being there. The feeling there is so calming. The book is fantastic by the way, looove it. So far, sooo good. Thanks a million!
You have been busy-- it looks great! Now can you come work on mine?
I agree with Christa, your hard has paid off, I love love your yard. It's the right size and so green and peaceful. You have though of everything and it's so nice.
It's beautiful! I'm glad to finally see it!
all that work girl I need some suggestions when we get out home. your grass is almost as green as the grass that was in FLorida. so compliment is ... you have FLorida green grass. I love it.
Post a Comment