8 things I am passionate about
1) Being a good mom
2) Being a good wife
3) Believing that people are good
4) Sleep
5) Equality
6) My Family
7) Peace
8) Being happy
1) Being a good mom
2) Being a good wife
3) Believing that people are good
4) Sleep
5) Equality
6) My Family
7) Peace
8) Being happy
8 words or phrases I use all the time
1) I love you
2) No, No, No…
3) Why is the TV always on?
4) Night, Night Dino.
5) Did you poop?
6) Did you toot?
7) I am so tired.
8) Gary lets go to bed.
8 things I want to do before I die
1) Live where it’s warm all the time
2) Go to a stand up comedy show
3) Backpack in a remote country
4) Travel the world
5) Learn Spanish
6) Have six pack abs
7) Learn to play the piano, harmonica, guitar
8) Be debt free
8 things I want or need
1) Baseboard in my bathroom
2) A mature shade tree in my back yard
3) A new couch
4) New Computer
5) Sand for the dogs yard
6) A hair cut
7) A bigger bed
8) A lemon tree in my house
8 places I would like to visit
1) Italy
2) Fiji
3) Hawaii
4) South America
5) Alaska
6) Africa
7) Greece
8) Egypt
8 restaurants I love
1) Poca Cosa
2) Texas Roadhouse
3) Subway
4) Ameila's
5) ???
6) ???
7) ???
8) ???
8 shows I like to watch
1) American Idol
2) ???
2) ???
3) ???
4) ???
5) ???
6) ???
7) ???
8) ???
8 people I tag
1) Skye-2nd time you have been tagged
2) Cara
3) Sarah
4) Shannon-time to start blogging again
5) Christa
6) Lyndee
7) Val
8) Kelli
4 comments:
I love reading your blogs! i seem to get to know you better, its so cool. your an awesome aunt! luv ya wishin you luck on your world travels. ☺☺☺
I know that I do not always comment on your blogs, but I always read them and love to be able to stay close to you even though we are not able to see each other often. Can't wait to see you and miss you everyday. Skye
Cool Dude. Thanks for doing the tag. I learned a few things!
Moriah, what about Claim Jumper..thanks to you it will always be in my TOP places to eat!! :) I know..gotta start blogging..in ALL my free time.. :)
Shannon
Post a Comment