KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

11.16.2009

Just so I don't forget...

~Canyon~
While canning tomatoes Canyon was helping me rinse the stock pot and said, "mama you are a good cooker."

After waking up from a nap Canyon said to his Daddy, "Gary I need something for my mouth (aka: I am hungry)."

Grabbing one of the CD's he got from his McDonald's Happy Meal he said to me "Put this Rock -n- Roll on so I can shake my little bum." (I am still laughing now).

Wobbling in from outside with his underwear and pants around his ankles he said to me with pride "Mom, I peed backwards outside." (I am not sure what this means).
~TREK~

He has learned to tattle... If Canyon comes to close and Trek is nervous he will scream at the top of his lungs (this startles Canyon).

He STILL laughs and laughs at just about everything Canyon does.

He scoots on his bum, backwards on our wood floors. This makes him proud.

He STILL loves to cuddle.

He dry heaves the squash baby food I made for him.

He has started to babble. His favorite thing to say is "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" or "mummmm." This melts my heart.

0 comments: