Canyon:
Canyon has been in to volcano's. We made one. He thought it was fantastic and now refers to wal-mart as the baking soda store. He wants to go there often to get more baking soda.
He refers to Trek as "my baby" saying things like "where's my baby," or "my baby needs you," or "my baby wants some." --very, very cute.
*
He is constantly as why, what, where, when. He is a sponge and is soaking up the world. I have to be thoughtful about my answers.
*
He is super protective of Trek. He is horrified I am going to let him crawl into the street or a river. He keeps me in line and watches out for his brother.
*
He feeds Trek snacks while I am driving or reaches out to hold his hand.
He feeds Trek snacks while I am driving or reaches out to hold his hand.
*
He says things like "I am sick of it," "I have had enough," "seriously," and "oh, my freaking gosh."--and many, many other HILARIOUS things.
*
Every night when we put him to be he gets up at least once saying "It's too hard to fall asleep." When he opens the door he has his green blanket and weasel in hand and he wont take no for an answer.
TREK:
TREK:
He still sleeps in our bed. I am tired, but this is a very sweet face to wake up to.
When he hears a phone ring he puts his hand to his ear and says "hi, hi, hi, hi." He also says hi and waves.--this is so sweet.
*
He claps his hands when you sing If your happy & you know it clap your hands.
*
He still crawls--very fast. He balances but doesn't really want to take a step.
*
He loves music and breaks out a groove to any music that pleases his ears including ring tones on cell phones.
*
Peek-a-boo is his favorite game. He loves to initiate a game.
*
He loves dogs and says "da, da, da." Next to Canyon I think Aiko (my mom's dog) is his best friend.
*
He plays catch.
1 comments:
Your sweet little boys! I loved reading about what they're doing nowadays. I love how protective Canyon is of Trek. Ellee's like that with Emelyn--yet, she thinks she can be mean to Emelyn and not share or tease or whatever--but, nobody else can! :)
Post a Comment