Canyon left today on a trip to Albuquerque with my Mom. He won't be home until Sunday--that's 3 days from now! He was so excited to go on an ADVENTURE with Gram. He did however ask many times where Mom, Dad, & Trek would be while he was away. This morning he helped me pack his bag. I gave him a special bathroom bag for his tooth brush, soap & lotion. He decided to add band-aids & Q-tips along with a watch. He packed a bag full of books for the car & I packed his clothes. He made sure his slippers, his Wheeze & green blanket were included. I got him some special snacks for the drive & he could barley contain himself. Once we were packed he decided to go out front on the red bench & wait for Grandma. When she arrived he raced to her car. I loaded him up, gave him a big squeeze & waved good-bye. I can't believe he is so big. I will miss him & I can't wait to hear how much fun he had.
11 years ago

1 comments:
He is having a ball
Post a Comment