Canyon
- Is expressing his boredom such as "Mom, I am so bored" or "Mom, this is bored" or "Mom, I am mad because your just bored."
- Loves playing Candyland-a gift from Uncle Paho.
- Continues to love to read. I often find him in a comfy corner with a book in his hands.
- Is growing out of naps. :(
- Wants to know where a grown-up is at all times.
- Is a Sunbeam and loves it!
- Has written Santa about 400 letters since Christmas.
- Is totally into SUPERHEROS!
- Got his 1st "real" haircut at the barber, which he thought was FANTASTIC!
Trek
- Learning lots of new words and putting a few together (marshmallow, play-dough, buzz [lightyear], band-aid, and Mocha (Grams new dog).
- Likes to throw things away.
- Tells you every time he goes to the bathroom (in his diaper).
- Still sleeps in our bed and is the best cuddler.
- Dislikes having the camera in his face.
- Loves to eat.
- Dances every day!
- Like to color "babies."
- Wants to wear a ball shirt at all times.
- Has wild hair and I can't bring myself to cut it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment