KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

9.11.2011

A visit from Cara and her boys...

We crammed 4 little boys in the back seat of Cara's car:

Cara & I found some cute Fedora's we couldn't live without:


Canyon & Bannon stopped for their mama's in front of a vintage station wagon for a quick pic:


Canyon made sign for the tree house they victoriously climbed. It read: BOYS AND GIRLS ALLOWED CANYON BANNON:


And Trek, Bannon, and Canyon dressed up from the Halloween box:


2 comments:

Summer said...

I LOVE what Canyon wrote on his sign! I'm glad you and Cara had a fun time--I miss our movie nights. Your house looks great! I can't bring myself to hang anything on the walls here... Can't wait to see you! Want to go to breakfast or something on the 2nd?

Cara said...

We had such a great time and it always goes by too fast- we will have to do it again before we leave for 2 years:( And lets practice those photoshop skillz on our picture!;)