KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

11.12.2011

Just so I don't forget...

*****


We've been playing the grateful game (a game I taught Canyon & his preschool friends during letter G week). You go around the circle and say what you are grateful for. Surprisingly Trek and Canyon are fantastic at this game and the love it:

Some things Canyon is grateful for: preschool, friends, Jesus bringing us here.

And things Trek is grateful for: warm baths, capes, Trek, things.

*****

While scolding Canyon Trek said "stop that, he's my best friend."

*****

Canyon, who has been potty trained for almost 2 years has been getting distracted in the bathroom sometimes peeing in the tub or trash can instead of the toilet. It doesn't seem like such a good idea when he has to clean the mess.

*****

Canyon loves to make potions.

*****

Trek is in fantasy land 95% of the time according to our babysitter (I agree) and is usually dressed in my snow boots, a football helmet, and a cape claiming to be ASTRO BOY.

*****

Both boys think potty jokes are HILARIOUS and keep each other laughing all day with the 2 & 4 year-old jokes.

*****

Trel loves babies.

*****

While eating dinner Trek looked at me and said sweetly "Mom, you pretty and I great!" Then went around the table and said "Dad, you Handsome, I handsome. Brother cool and I great." (So glad he loves himself and his family.)

*****

Canyon has been dying for snow so he can disassemble his skateboard and turn it into a snowboard (It snowed... I averted this project, but I think a snowboard is in our future).

*****

1 comments:

Orina said...

OMG, I am laughing, crying, missing you all, and so in love with those amazing sweet funny loving grandsons of mine.