Canyon curses... but his words are G-rated. He says things like, "Oh, cragnots" or "crockpot."
*
On the way home from the babysitter Canyon informed Gary, "my heart aches for McDonald's."
*
Canyon was looking for the mayonnaise he couldn't find it and said "awkward." I love when he tries to use big words inappropriately.
*
Canyon could do projects all day. We've been doing a lot of Valentine's, building robots, painting birdhouses. He occasionally comes up some creative ideas such as making a gumball machine out of snow.
*
When praying Trek always blesses the bad guys and and his other imaginary friends or toys.
*
The only thing Trek likes more than superheros is CANDY. He searches the counter tops, fridge and cupboards when I'm not watching (he recently broke a bottle of cholula and extra virgin olive oil).
1 comments:
Canyon never ceases to crack me up. I wish I could hear some of these things in person :).
Post a Comment