KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

9.29.2012

For {my} Birthday

We went home and visited our family.

First we headed to EVENING STAR and picked apples, ate meals from my mom's garden, and gobbled peach pie around a campfire. I am always in awe of the beautiful harvest from my mom's garden and orchard.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a visit at Grams, Gary and the boys headed out the Ranch with Grandpa and played on hay bails and swam in water troughs. We finished out the evening with cousins and a BBQ. This blurry picture is right before we bathed the boys and headed home. It was a wonderful celebration. It was wonderful to be with family. 
It's wonderful to be 31!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cara said...

Dang it... it kept posting on the wrong post! ANYWAY...What an awesome birthday, glad you got to spend it with those you love and who love you right back!

Summer said...

I LOOOOVE that picture of you and Gary--you should frame it! Or maybe I should! Now that I think about it, I would love it if you would email me a copy. Glad you had a fabulous birthday, and hope you found at least one bubble gum apple. Love you.