KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

5.03.2013

Potion

Oh, Trek how you melt my heart daily and make me smile:

Literally after an conversation with my sister about how my boys haven't really cut there hair themselves. Trek walking into the living room with a cup full of hair.

"Trek!" I say.
"I'm making a potion and I need a lock of hair" Trek says.
(How can you get angry at that explanation/justification.)

As I continue to investigate this magical potion that "turns people into bears," I find that it also includes a truffula tree, toothpaste, water, a piece of bark and a gumball.

But most importantly a lock of hair.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Orina said...

I love the world he lives in! Was the hair from his head or Canyon's? If it is his, I can't really tell.

Skye Holly said...

:0) to funny but I still think I did a worse job on your bangs