This summer has been somewhat of a blur beginning with exciting news of a new baby on the way. I spent most of June fatigued and nauseated, attempting to fit in some park days and hiking and recover from my night shifts. We visited Albuquerque in June and had a wonderful time. I am so thankful for my sweet family who pampered me and showed the boys a good time.
July eased up on the fatigue and nausea and we got out a bit more with the kiddos hiking and playing around town. The boys have enjoyed two trips to Grams house where their days were never dull.
We're now nearing the end of school-less days. We're excitedly getting ready for a big Kirkman Family Reunion and trip to HAWAII!! We're packing and filling school supply lists. I'm overwhelmed, but grateful for all of life's experiences. I am eternally grateful for my sweet little family, for my sweet boys and their happy, energetic spirits.
11 years ago

1 comments:
Such a sweet family! Every adventure is a treasure.
Post a Comment