Trek has recently told me his new favorite colors (formerly orange) are panther and Bengal tiger.
After feeling sick and throwing up I asked Trek to bring me the wipes. He quickly ran to get them and offered to clean up my vomit.
Canyon has gotten a 100% on every spelling test so far in first grade.
Canyon has his first loose tooth and talks about the tooth fairy every day, multiple times. But won't let Gary and I near his mouth for fear we'll pull the tooth out and he'll bleed to death.
****************************
I came home from work and the house was silent. I went looking for my boys to wake them for school and found that Trek had crawled up to Canyon's top bunk sometime during the night. They looked so sweet wrapped in each others arms.
I just sat and watched for a little while. It's moments like these, when I can see how much my boys love each other, that I feel like a proud mama.
0 comments:
Post a Comment