KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

11.13.2013

Just so I don't forget

After going to the bathroom, Trek kindly came out and said:
"Mama, I can learn you how to pee standing up. It's easy. Just lean over, but not too far so you don't fall in."

While eating dinner (that I cooked-that wasn't that great-which consisted of undercooked rice and over cooked vegetables and not very flavorful chicken) Canyon leaned over to me and said: "Mom, I have a secret to tell you, Dad is a better cook." After the words came out of his mouth and he realized that maybe that was a secret he should've told Gary not me his eyes got real big and didn't know what to say.  We all shared a good laugh.

2 comments:

Cara said...

I have had a couple of those nights but B says "Mom, I dont really like this recipe, you shouldn't make it again! Gotta love their honesty!

Orina said...

I was ready for a laugh tonight! You have such sweet boys. Always looking out for their Mama (even if in hindsight or innocence).