Yay Mri, I love your blog & your posts are awesome. Canyon is so cute! This is a cute picture of Nana--she still looks the same age she always has. Anyways, glad we decided to do this. Love ya.
So, it's three 'o' clock in the morning and I can't sleep. Gee, it would be nice if I could read Mri's blog. Here are some things she could write about:
Her trip to CO Christmas Gary's b-day party Her tiny, walking baby
6 comments:
Yay Mri, I love your blog & your posts are awesome. Canyon is so cute! This is a cute picture of Nana--she still looks the same age she always has. Anyways, glad we decided to do this. Love ya.
DUDE! You've got to start updating your blog. As your BFF and Canyon's auntie, I'm feeling deprived of current info about you both! :)
Moriah I found your blog and it is so cute you will have to add me to you list!!!Canyon is a cutie I haven't seen him since he was born
OK, anytime now... I wait with baited breath to read your blog.
So, it's three 'o' clock in the morning and I can't sleep. Gee, it would be nice if I could read Mri's blog. Here are some things she could write about:
Her trip to CO
Christmas
Gary's b-day party
Her tiny, walking baby
Now get busy, woman!
I am going to have to agree with Summer on this one-- where are the goods? We are all anxiously awaiting!
Post a Comment