KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

1.09.2008

I'M BACK

A couple of months ago, after much encouragement from Cara, Summer, and Sarah, I created this blog. I haven’t been back since; at least not to update my own. When I first started my blog (I feel silly saying that) I was excited. Then I felt too overwhelmed and turned off at the thought of conforming and having a blog like everyone else. I felt like I would be able to individualize or I wouldn’t have much to talk about. I also felt like I wouldn’t be able to accurately and chronologically display the events in my life (all these feelings, I can surly attribute to being a Virgo). Then I realized this is a free blog. I can be as spontaneous or methodical as I want. I can post some things and forget to post others. No one is judging my blog. It is just a fun way to share my life with my friends and family. So here I am again, after much encouragement from Cara, Summer, and Sarah, updating MY blog. Thanks for the support Ladies!!

2 comments:

Cara said...

I think that I might need some oxygen from the lack of air entering my lungs right now. I am in shock and amazed that there is something new on your blog.... its about time! Now we just have to work on the picture part ;) But dont worry I know this was a big step so we can take it real slow if you like! Call me-- Love ya

Summer said...

YOU'RE AWESOME! You made my night--no, my week. I hope Canyon is sleeping better tonight; I'll be thinking of you. YMBF.

Sam