KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

6.14.2009

Snugli's

While in Flagstaff last week Gary picked up a Snugli that is Canyon's size. Canyon was so excited about his new Snugli that we packed up the boys and went for a hike. Canyon only spent a couple of minutes in his Sungli, before he wanted to run around. Sweet little Trek liked to be close to his mama in his Snugli. I can see many more family outings with our Snuglies.


6 comments:

Skye Holly said...

How cute is it really a snugli that fits canyon or is that what he called it.

Teresa :) said...

Super cute! I love little baby carriers, they are a life saver. You are looking great. Went back to work last week, it sucked but not as bad as I thought it would. haha How much longer do you have off?

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

I alwys called them pack-packs. awesome stuff though. it's great to be hands-free. i'm tinking of swinging by for a visit. talk to u later.

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

I am so glad that you guys get out and enjoy life. We need to do more of that.

Summer said...

Fun! I love your boys! I'm glad Gary's back.

Cara said...

How fun- I wish B would stay in one of those, it would make life so much easier!

AND

Wallets(set of 8)
(1.75"x2.5")

Wallets(set of 4)
(2.5"x3.5")