KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

6.17.2009

Trek...

Our family is really falling in love with this little guy (even Canyon). Here are some of my favorite things about my baby Trek...

He is starting to smile, kick and coo.

He loves to be in his mama's arms & I love him there.

He has soft, chubby legs that kick my tummy all night long.


He has more than one chin.


He wrinkles his forehead like his Daddy.


He has a birthmark on his forehead.


He is such a sweet boy. A perfect fit in our family.

2 comments:

Skye Holly said...

I love the first one whit the big smile on his face he is soo cute...love ya Skye

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Man, he's changed a lot even since we've been there. It's so amazing how fast they change and grow. Canyon is hilarious, C.J. came running to the computer when I pulled that picture up asking what happened to Canyons hands. He thought that the gum looked like a bad burn.