Gary and I took Canyon to his first movie where he enjoyed "pop corn, ice cream coke, and candies" and the TV was "so bigger." We learned where the phrase "buck wild" came from. Our boys were angles and we had a great time.
Me and Canyon and Trek before the movie.
Me and Gary before our big date. I was so lucky to have 3 handsome boys take me on a date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mom and I took Canyon and Trek to the bookstore in Taylor. While prepping Canyon for book store etiquette he so maturely told me "don't hold my hand mom; don't hold my hand OK." He is so independent! He will probably have his own ride to kindergarten.
Grandma and the boys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Canyon and I picked enough green beans from the garden for dinner! They were delicious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trek is growing and changing by the minute. He smiles and laughs. Kicks and coos. We all love him so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mom and I took Canyon and Trek to the bookstore in Taylor. While prepping Canyon for book store etiquette he so maturely told me "don't hold my hand mom; don't hold my hand OK." He is so independent! He will probably have his own ride to kindergarten.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Canyon and I picked enough green beans from the garden for dinner! They were delicious.
Trek is growing and changing by the minute. He smiles and laughs. Kicks and coos. We all love him so much.
2 comments:
so where did he get the phrase buck wild? it was adorible to watch the video clip of him saying that. also adorible little boys.
You are right, Trek has changed a ton! I have never seen a kid as secure and sure of him self as Canyon is. I know it comes from his fantastic parents!
Post a Comment