KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

9.09.2009

Some pictures from the weekend...

Canyon watching the Sweet Corn Parade. I love a stormy summer sky.

Trek and Canyon cuddling up during Saturday's rain.

Kaydence and Canyon light up at the sight of each other. When they are together they laugh and laugh and laugh. It's total sweetness to watch.

Trek bundled up at Big Lake on Sunday.

Gary nursing Canyon's wounds. He cut his lip running with excitement (Gary's Aunt had just given him a container full of marsh mellows).

4 comments:

Skye Holly said...

Cute kids can't wait to see you next month. Love you guys.
Skye

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

That look on Canyon's face while looking at Kaydence says it all!

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

I'm assuming that GARY'S AUNT might've been my mom. (always giving things to kids, i don't know what I'm gonna do, she's my mom). lol.

moriah said...

It was Aunt Susie (Mark's wife-Big Gary's Brother)