TREK
~He army crawls.~
~He has two teeth on the bottom. They are very cute. (However, he bites me constantly while he nurses.)~
~He enjoys wrestiling with Canyon. He thinks it's hilarious to have his brother rolling around on top of him. (He has a rug burn on the back of his head.)~
~He eats squash at Gram's house but spits it out at mine.~
~He claps.~
CANYON
~He has an amazing imagination, always wanting to make up games and go on adventures. He is so fun.~
~While doing his hair he looked in the mirror and said "I have Derrick hair." (Derrick is his very fasionable younger cousin.)~
~He didn't want to go to bed so he was pleading with Gary and I to stay up. Gary said, "We are all going to bed. What are you going to do while we are asleep?" Canyon thought about it for a minute and said "watch a little TV."~
~He is learning to sing Christmas songs and asks for them before bed.~
1 comments:
Cute..Cute..Cute.. They are growing so fast. I can remember my kids eating steemed vegie from breakfast at moms but not at mine
:0)
Post a Comment