Canyon & Trek both met Santa at Gary's work Christmas Party. It was all Canyon could talk about leading up to the day. When asked what he would tell Santa he wanted he replied "a basketball." When the moment finally got closer he was nervous and told Gary that he didn't want to go see Santa. We bribed him and told him we would send Trek in first to try it out. He thought that was a good idea and agreed to sit on Santa's lap. Trek was perfect and sweet and memorized by the big white beard. Canyon was shy and quiet (unusual for him). And graciously asked Santa for "a basketball."
(Canyon will certainty have a basketball under the tree this year)
4 comments:
Santa can be scary so I dont blame Canyon- and love your new header!!!
I found the 3 pack of balls and will be sending them with dad. I love the new header pic. Love ya
Skye
I must echo your sister, LOVE the new header picture, it's perfect! And Trek looks as big as Canyon on Santa's lap. Fantastic pictures, once again.
How precious.
And, did you make those initial ornaments? You're damn crafty, woman. Can we please go out soon? I feel like I haven't seen you in years. Love you.
Post a Comment