KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

1.04.2010

Our newest pass-time

Gary got me a bike for Christmas. I love it. I now refer to my self as a cyclist (I am not anywhere near a cyclist-but maybe someday I can seriously call myself that). And hopefully some day my legs with look like those of cyclist. So with some of our Christmas money we bought a bike trailer for the kids. It is so fun. Canyon likes it a lot. Trek is unsure of being dressed in a marshmallow suit and put in a 5 point restraint 1 cm away from his older brother. I think when it warms up they will really enjoy it. Until then we bundle them up and hit the open road. So watch out for us if your driving around. And if you know of any bike roads pass it on because we looking for places to ride.

3 comments:

Skye Holly said...

That loolks like so much fun,it is making me want to get my tires fixed so I can start riding. Maybe Mark and the boys will do it also.

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Did you guys ride all the way out to Grandma's? Where in the heck was I??? Toby looks enthused, as always.

Summer said...

That looks so fun. Maybe if you keep practicing, you'll build up enough endurance and general badass-ness to ride your bike to Oregon for a visit soon. Or, I could get a bike and we could meet in the middle--we could vacation together in NEVADA!

Love you and miss you. Thanks for the nice comments you left. :)