KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

1.11.2010

Why I shouldn't leave my groceries on the floor while unloading...




Trek puts everything into his mouth from dirt, to band-aids, to food & anything in between. I was unloading the groceries and the kids and in the mix of everything Trekker found the sprouts. It was a tactile dream for him. His little fingers massaged the soft, damp germinated seeds while his mouth produced enough saliva to mop the entire floor. He ended up choking a little and I don't really think he liked the taste. You may remember the post where Canyon devoured the strawberries I left on the floor while unloading the car. Apparently I have to adjust my routine and muscle my groceries to the counter top.

2 comments:

Skye Holly said...

I love this post it made me laugh, i get feeling Trek is not a vegie guy, he must have a sweet tooth like his mama did.

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

Glad to know my son isn't the only garbage disposial out there. lol, they eat everything.