The only day of the week Canyon knows the name of is Thursday. He refers to everyday as Thursday or every eventual happening as Thursday. So as he is referring to things associated with a time frame he says "I will go swimming on Thursday" " I will get a treat on Thursday" "I will poop in the toilet on Thursday" "It's Thursday, let's go to church" "I will clean up on Thursday" and most importantly "Today is Thursday, am I going to Grams?" And my answer to the last question is "Yes, it's Thursday. Today you get to go to Grams all day." He is thrilled when he receives this answer. I work every Thursday and the boys go to my mom's house. Their days are filled with games of imagination, playing outside, nutritious meals, learning to garden & weave, hugs, kisses, swimming, and many, many more activities. On Thursdays Trek doesn't cry when I go to work & Canyon can't wait for the next week. Thursdays are special for all of us.
(We only have 2 Thursdays before the BIG move. Our Y's are broken.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment