Trek is completely in love with Gram. Can you blame him:
Trek loves to dance. He loves to sing. He loves music.
*
Both boys love to be outside. "Side" & a point to the door is one of the first things Treks wants to do in the morning.
*
They love to brush their teeth or maybe just suck on toothpaste.
*
Canyon continues to have quite a sweet tooth and is always trying to bribe a treat out of me.
*
Canyon can blow up balloons:
*
Their hair has been bleached by the sun & I am not looking forward to cutting it off.
*
Canyon makes me laugh all day long. I literally can't write it all down.
*
Trek likes glasses:
*
Trek still sleeps with us... & still loves to cuddle.
*
Trek gives kisses, is learning lots of new words, & waves good-bye.
*
Canyon is learning to weave:
*
Trek loves, loves, loves, dogs & pretty much all animals he come in contact with.
*
Canyon has learned to ride a bike with training wheels.
*
Canyon's drawing has taken a leap. He draws people, guitars, popcorn, and many other detailed things.
*
Canyon had his first sleep over with this lovely girl (Kaydence):
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Trek is growing so fast! His face with those glasses on looks a lot like Gary to me. I love that your mom is teaching Canyon to weave, of course she would do that...how awesome! I am ignoring the post about you leaving. Even though I never see you it still makes me sad. Love you.
I love the weaving picture.
:)
I am so gald to get to come and see you for a couple days befor you move
Post a Comment