KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

9.15.2010

Lately, after we put the kids to bed, Gary heads in to the office to do homework. I lay on the futon keeping him entertained and photographing his cuteness. Then I eventually fall asleep as he completes his assignments.

(Studying the genus & species of Forest & Mountain Plants of Northern Arizona)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

He and Elliott would get along GREAT if he actually ENJOYS studying those topics! :) I'm loving all your updates lately. Your boys are so cute! Flagstaff looks like such a pretty place to live. Elliott's applied to jobs near there, but it looks like we'll be moving to Grand Junction.

Brooke said...

P.S. How is Summer doing!?!? I miss reading her blog and seeing her cute family. You'll have to tell her I say "hello."

Sarah said...

I am so happy for you guys. This seems so perfect for Gary. What a loving and supportive wife he has as well.