KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

9.12.2010

A Satuday at Evening Star

Canyon, Trek & I spent some time walking around the land on Saturday while my mom did some school prep. We walked slow and savored the beautiful weather. We made sure to stop by a few of my favorite spots (The Big Tree & The Pool).

Canyon giving some Y to The Big Tree--Growing up we spent many, many, many hours here.

A little friend we found on our walk.

Canyon just discovered Honeysuckles. We stopped frequently to suck it's sweet nectar.

Trek peeking through the fort window.

Trek laughing through the fort window.

Sitting on the edge of the abandoned pool. We also spent many hours here in the summer-time.

And the skeleton of the "Old House" where Skye, Paho & I were all born.

1 comments:

Skye Holly said...

I want a camera like yours, I love the pictures