KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

4.08.2011

Community Supported Agriculture


I signed up for a SPRING SHARE at the local Community Supported Agriculture in Flag. So every Thursday for 12 weeks I pick up fresh Arizona Grown produce... I don't get to choose, I just get what the farmers have harvested that week. It has been fabulous so far! It has inspired/forced me to learn to prepare different meals with unusual (for us) items. Some I can't identify with out google. We have been eating more fresh fruits & veggies which is great... we all love it... even Gary. This week we got beets which is great because I found a recipe for beet humus and have been dying to try it. Question: I got turnips last week and have no idea what to do with them... any suggestions?

1 comments:

The Fish Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.