All day I reminisced. I reminisced on how grateful I am to be a mama, especially to Trek. How blessed I feel that he has the Daddy he has and the big brother he has. I think about things that have happened over the year and the changes and growth that have occurred. When I thought about Trek this past year I couldn't help but think, what a big year for my baby! This past year he stopped nursing, learned to walk, started sleeping in his own bed (sort-of), started talking, feeding himself, and many other milestones. Everyday he shows me that he is silly, sweet, determined, imaginative, and kind. Everyday he plays, and kisses, and hugs, and laughs. Everyday I fall more and more in love with him. Everyday I am thankful for April 28th, 2009 when I was given the gift of Trek, when I met one of the most important people in my life. Everyday I learn from him and love to teach him. Happy Birthday my baby!
While he was napping Canyon and I made party hats and decorated the table. I made brownies and Gary got pizza.
1 comments:
Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Boys!
Post a Comment