To Lyndee & the kids... Thank you for playing hard, having slumber parities, watching movies and jumping until my boys couldn't jump anymore.
To Skye & the Holly's... Thank you for fishing, treats, giving up sleep, movies, and being available at the perfect moment.
To Mom... Thank you for being their home away from home, for being Canyon's definition of summer, for doing projects, having tea parties, building forts, swimming and meeting me more than half way.
To Nicci... Thank you for teaching Canyon to spell his name, going to the park and library, for not watching TV all day, and for falling in love with Treks shoulders.
To Dad... Thank you for making meals, taking naps, going on an adventure to fossil creek, and taking them to swimming lessons.
To Louanne & Gary... Thank-you for returning just in time to watch our boys and give me some rest.
To Canyon & Trek...Thank-you for being so adaptable & resilient, thank-you for packing your bags and being excited for each new week, thank you for being mine and for loving home.
2 comments:
I am honored to be a part of this village...of many villages over many years. "From you I receive; to you I give; together we share; and from this we live."
Thanks for this comment Mama. I often recite this phrase or singing it to my babies. We love you so much.
Post a Comment