KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

8.18.2011

Things that have made me smile lately...



  • Our 12 year old neighbor boy snuck over to our house while I was cooking dinner and swept off our entire sandstone patio.

  • Trek and Canyon caught a frog and Trek kissed and hugged it until it leaped away (to safety).

  • We went to a public bathroom and Canyon said, "It smells like pneumonia." (He's recovering from pneumonia right now.)

  • Our babysitter has returned to flagstaff. We met her and her kids at the park and I was reminded how grateful I am to have her back in town.

  • Trek has slept in his bed for nap and bedtime for 6 strait days.

  • Trek peed in the toilet and was just a surprised as I was.

  • My wildflower garden has it's first blooms.

2 comments:

Orina said...

I love an miss you all so much! ' Can't wait to see and play with you.

Summer said...

Pneumonia?? I hope he's feeling better now. Poor Canyon. Give him some lovin' from me.