KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

1.03.2012

New Year's

We went to our neighbor's.

We played ping pong and danced with the wii.

We ate snacks and toasted with Martinelli's

Trek and Canyon ran and played and made it to midnight.

We blew horns and cheered when the clocked struck 12:00.

Gary & I kissed.


And John Lennon's song Imagine played just before the ball dropped in NYC.


My favorite verse from the song:


Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people sharing all the world


Each year brings new beginnings, new opportunities, and change.

Dream.

Hope.

Pray.

React.

Love.

Imagine.


Happy New Year!


P.S. While getting ready for the party I was putting lotion on Canyon. He was excited for the party and said, "I really do need lotion, because I don't want to get a party rash."

:/ :o :-)

I laughed the rest of the night thinking of this.

1 comments:

Summer said...

Party rash! I LOVE him!