Snowbowl had half price tickets, Canyon had a half day of school, Gary was off, and a recent snowstorm made for good conditions atop our sweet little mountain (less than 10 miles from our house!) Gary was super excited to take Canyon and Trek and I tagged along to watch for a little while. Life has some surreal moments and this was one. Canyon being big enough to strap in to a snowboard and ride down the hit me hard. (I gulped back a few tears.) And I documented the event: photo style of course. My boy came back tired, a little sunburned, and totally stoked to go again.
11 years ago

2 comments:
So okay...I'm a Grandma, and can't gulp down my tears so easily anymore. Or don't try or something. So proud of my son-in-law for taking "my boy" out on such an adventure. And so proud of my boy, of course.
He will be doing flips in a few :0)
Post a Comment