KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

3.11.2013

Happy Birthday Mad Science Style

Celebrating 6 gathered a houseful of Kindergartners (despite the epic weekend storm) and some super helpful family members (I could not have pulled it off without all of them). Each kiddo donned a lab coat, goggles and a magnifying glass then headed into the science lab to enjoy a party of science experiments and games.  It was WILD and CRAZY and sooooooo much fun!

Skye, Mark, and my Dad each manned as station.  Matt manned Trek. Gary shoveled snow and directed traffic, and I prepared the little scientist for their experiments.

The scientists made crazy putty, lava in a cup, blew up balloons with CO2, built molecules, dissected dinosaur bones, popped atoms, and filled test tubes with gum balls. It was a blast for us all!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Cara said...

Super cute! You guys always have the best parties!

Skye Holly said...

We such a good time it was a great party

Orina said...

I am still furious at the storm that kept me from getting there! But this looks like a fabulous success of a party! Family rocks!

Orina said...

I am still furious at the storm that kept me from getting there! But this looks like a fabulous success of a party! Family rocks!