Today I told him a little about his birth story (the kindergarten version). About how in the late afternoon, on March 5th, six years ago when I felt love that could move mountains, that could change the world. That changed our world. What a precious day that was! What precious days have followed.
Today he went to school, had doughnuts for breakfast, and has requested PIZZA HUT for dinner. I took treats to his classroom where his classmates sang to him and he confidently wore a birthday crown.
Canyon,
You melt my heart. You make me proud. You are kind, thoughtful, intelligent. You are creative and funny. You are my boy. My boy. I am infinitely proud to be your mama. Happy Birthday, dude! Six is going to be AWESOME!
11 years ago


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Canyon! Six is going to be AWESOME!
Sooo, My Boy. When it is time for the "Beyond Kindergarten" version, I want to cherish with you and your Mama and Daddy, that amazing day, six years ago, when your Grandma's hands eased you into this life. I am still so humbled and in awe.
Mom, you easing him into the world was absolutely part of the version he heard. Such a precious moment.
Post a Comment