KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

8.07.2014

2nd Grade





 


2nd grade questionnaire: Canyon

How old are you? 7

What make you happy? Meeting my new teacher

What’s your favorite animal? Owl

What is your favorite thing to eat? Pizza

What’s your favorite movie? Ninja Turtles

What do you and your mom do together? Wrap Presents

What do you and your dad do together? Hike

What’s your favorite sport? Baseball

The best show on TV: Lab Rats & Jessie

The coolest person on earth: Me

My favorite thing to learn about in school is: Math

The thing I do the most awesomely is: Make Paper Airplanes

If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: Hollywood

My favorite color is: Red

When I grow up I’m going to be: An Engineer

My current favorite song: Three Little Birds

The book I love right now: Captain Underpants

When I was little I used to: Play with my mom.

My Favorite Season of the year is: Winter

The snack I like best is: Goldfish

My best friend is: Andrew or Nash

If I had one wish it would be: To get a 2DS

0 comments: