KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

8.07.2014

Trek Starts Kidnergarten

I can't believe my sweet baby Blue is starting Kindergarten.  He has been perfectly opinionated and curious about this whole process. He picked out his clothes and made sure his backpack was just right.  He has been worried about friends and if his teacher will be nice. He wonders about seeing Canyon on the playground and if he'll play with him. I love watching Trek grow and seeing how absolutley wonderful and strong he is becoming.  I know he will love kindergarten and I know I will miss having him at home. 









Kindergarten questionnaire: Trek

How old are you? 5

What makes you happy? Snuggling with my Daddy and Mommy

What’s your favorite animal? All the animals in the world

What is your favorite thing to eat? All the food my parents make

What’s your favorite movie? Hercules

What do you and your mom do together? Snuggle

What do you and your dad do together? Hike

What’s your favorite sport? Basketball

The best show on TV: Lab Rats

The coolest person on earth: Trek

My favorite thing to learn about in school is: Books

The thing I do the most awesomely is: Homework

If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: New York City

My favorite color is: Pink and Purple

When I grow up I’m going to be: An Scientist

My current favorite song: All the songs

The book I love right now: Magic Treehouse

When I was little I used to: Say “mama”

My Favorite Season of the year is: All the seasons

The snack I like best is: crackers and cheese

My best friend is: Carsten and Xavier


If I had one wish it would be: I was rich.

0 comments: