KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

2.04.2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW

Too much snow today for Gary to work. I was home. The roads from Hon-Dah to Sunrise were closed. Those three things made for a fun day. We all bundled up and braved the weather. It was great.
Don't eat yellow snow!


Gary and Canyon took a ride down the hill!


I think I was more scared than Canyon.



3 comments:

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

What fun and great parents you two are! Canyon of course is as photogentic as they come. And I did figure out how to spell Hon-Dah. I was going to email you the site, but this was funner.

Brooke said...

I love the pics! I feel like a bum--we've never taken Ellee sledding. Maybe one of these days...
I'm so excited to see you next week and meet Canyon. He is SO cute!

Val said...

Oh how I love Canyon and his little looks. He always looks like he is discovering new things. He has amazing parents that take him to do fun things. He looks like he had a great time in the snow, what a fun, new discovery.