KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

2.16.2008

Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY… A couple of day’s late. I had so much fun making Valentines this year. I posted one of the MANY photos I took for the card. Gary and Canyon were more than cooperative. I was so lucky this Valentines Day to have two sweethearts, both who fill my heart with happiness in such different ways. I am so in love with my charming man Gary. He makes me laugh, feel sexy and supports me in my every move. And my wee man Canyon, is constantly overflowing my cup of love, with jibber-jabber, smiles, squeals and hugs. Everyday I have with them is more than any blessing I could have imagined.


ONE OF OUR VALENTINE CARD PICS:

MY CANYON VALENTINE:
MY BIG HANDSOME MAN VALENTINE:

2 comments:

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

I love all these pictures and actually all three of you are quite photogenic! Oh, and you're lucky to evan have a fridge...pretty soon we will too, yay!!!

Summer said...

So cute! I hope you had a happy Valentine's Day. I can't wait for poker night tomorrow. Also, I love your fridge post!