That’s the question a man asked me as he recklessly drove up next to me at the movie rental store.
“What?!” I said.
“Is that your jeep?” he said.
I sighed with relief, realizing I was driving Gary’s jeep and this man wasn’t trying to Hi-jack me he was just curious if the jeep had front end problems. I have been driving Gary’s jeep since we let my dad take my car to ALBUQUERQUE while his Toyota truck is being repaired. Driving the jeep hasn’t been as bad as I thought. It is hard to get in and out of especially with Canyon, it doesn’t have a speedometer, and it guzzles gas. But it makes me feel rebellious and care free. It’s been FUN! Although I have enjoyed living life on the edge these past few weeks, I will be glad to get my car back.
11 years ago
1 comments:
Ha ha. You really should have told the rest of the story--it was hilarious. Have fun cruising your pimped-out ride.
Post a Comment