
Monday May 19th… What a wonderfully warm day. My heart was literally full of SUNSHINE! I pulled out the pool, put on Canyon’s trunks and gathered the water safe toys. We had fun! Gary made it home from work early enough to enjoy Canyon’s ABSOLUTE happiness. We all smiled and laughed. It was great. I CAN NOT wait for more days like this.
11 years ago
4 comments:
Why couldnt we have weather like this over the weekend? I am totally bummed about not being able to take pictures but I will be back soon so I will let you know. Hey Im thinking San Diego when should we go?
Thanks for your comments! I watched Canyon the other day while Gary went to pick up so dang sweet...as you well know, and he's starting to really starting to get his own, free spirited personality. What fun it is to watch all these sweet baby's evolve.
Concerning the above comment: I guess I was thinking "while Gary went to pick up Karsten. Canyon is so dang sweet..." It just didn't make it out of my head, through my fingers and onto the computer screen...sorry.
Canyon is so dang sweet, dangit I call next to wathc him.
Post a Comment