KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

5.14.2008

The Taos Box in New Mexico


SOME PICTURES FROM OUR WEEKEND IN NM...

In no particular order:


Matt and Canyon just chillin' like villins outside the Pilar Yacht Club.
Dad, Gary, Mark, David, and Jesse: Paddles up!
The last rapid of the day. It's usually the one everyone falls out on. We ran it perfectly.
Our last night around the fire. Canyon had enough!
Day one: they have no idea what they are getting into.
Gary and Billy put on a good front, but Lyndee and I knew how nervous and excited they were to take their raft down the mighty Rio Grande for the first time. Gary guided the boat with confidence and ease. They had a great time. I was so releived to see their smiling faces at the end of the day.

I love to sit around a warm campfire.

Proud to be in his own chair. Well it's not his chair, but it's his size.

My best bud. Last year on Mother's Day weekend we were enjoying a comfortable resort in Sedona. This year we were about to set sail down the Rio Grande. What a blast. And how greatful I am that everyone survived.





3 comments:

Cara said...

So I see that you did go on a trip and not to mention one of my favorite!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Summer said...

Cool pics. I love the one of Canyon sitting by the camp fire in his stocking hat. Thanks so much for inviting us to go rafting! It was a ton of fun! Love you!

Fuentes Family said...

One of these days, Jordy and I will get to go, you lucky dog. We do want to go camping sometime soon. Would you guys be interested?
By the way I still think about Canyon eating those strawberries. So cute. I wish I could eat them like that!