So I am learning that Canyon is extremely impressionable... He is my first kid so bear with me on this post (and really all my other posts too). He is learning so much these days. It seems like every day brings a new trick or accomplishment, or force of independence (aka: a reason for me to brag).
Such as...
being able to tell you what a cow, dinosaur, and a dog say
pointing out his nose, eyes, ears, mouth, teeth or yours
pointing to his belly after he poops letting you know he has stinky diaper
asking for water and "nak" (snack) and then laughing with desperation as if I haven't fed him for days
asking for a wipey to wash his hands or blow his nose
kissing with his mouth open (I am glad he knows mama and daddy kiss)
attempting to dress himself
being sooo excited to brush his teeth, then spit in the sink (or on me)
put lotion on his arms and face
curl his eyelashes, shape his eyebrows, and cut his finger nails
...and many other fun stuff
BUT, he has also picked up on some other little traits...
desperately searching for his shoes and crying if he doesn't find them (I hope I don't do this)
pointing his finger at me saying "no, no, no" ( I am not even going to claim that I haven't done this a time or two)
wiping his bum
taking off his diaper
sticking his foot out the back door telling the dogs "down, no, down"
He is sure a silly boy! AND Gary and I can't get enough of him.
11 years ago
3 comments:
Canyon is so smart, of course you already knew that.
What a brilliant little guy! He's so funny!
Post a Comment