KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

2.11.2009

Books

Running late for a doctor's appointment I pleaded with Canyon to just go play with some of his toys or read some books. He left my bathroom with his head sunken and after a few minutes of concerning silence I checked on him. This is what I found...

He had a pile of books beside him. When he caught me peeking he said "I read book, mama." I thanked him, and kissed him, and cuddled him. He is such a sweet boy.

6 comments:

Skye Holly said...

He is such a good little boy, and to do what you say at such a young age is great!!! Can't wait to see him next weekend, we are going to SPOIL him with lots of love, hugs, and kisses (maybe a few treats too)Love ya Skye

Anonymous said...

that is such a sweet story! it sounds like a busy life.

Summer said...

What a sweetie pie. I've noticed the last couple of times he's been at my house that he minds REALLY well! Those pictures are precious.

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

You and Gary must be fantastic parents and Canyon is such a sweet spirit. What a great family you three plus one are!

Kyle and Jessica said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! How far along are you? Canyon will LOVE having a new sibling. Thank you so much for the super-cute Valentine's Day card!! I was so excited to get it. Keep us posted on your progress & good luck! We love you guys.

Lyndee said...

Canyon is so funny and a nice little boy.