KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

2.06.2009

Made With Love

I have been making Valentine's and completely enjoying myself. I love Valentine's Day! I love LOVE! I have been getting lots of good loving lately. I have had the sweetest little helper while making these cards. Canyon has been wrapping his little arms around my neck, kissing my cheek and telling me I lobe ooo too mama (I love you too, mama). He helped tie the bows and especially loved helping with the doilies. There is a lot of love and joy in every Valentine we are sending this year.

6 comments:

Cara said...

very cute! I cant wait to see it in person!

Summer said...

They're way cute. Sorry I flaked out on making them with you. At least Canyon rose to the occasion!

Skye Holly said...

The Valentines look GREAT!!! I think that Valentines day is a great day for us to remember to treat those that we love to a little extra TLC something we should do a little more offten if you ask me. I really had a fun time this weeked can't wait to see you next. Skye

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get one, we still have the other one from last year hanging on our fridge. So since you doing new ones I think I will send last years to Michael. I have been sending him pictures of everyone so he can put them in a photo album I sent him. What a great way to celebrate Valentines day. Canyon is so sweet.

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Looks like Canyon is taking his job very serious. LOVE it!

Lyndee said...

Oh what great help. in a few years you will probably be wishing you didn't have so much help. They get more creative as they get older! Thay really are cute.