KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

3.10.2009

Canyon's Birthday Celebration

Having Canyon in our lives is the greatest blessing. We thank God for sending us him on a daily basis. He is sweet, funny, imaginative, and outgoing. He is everything we could have asked for and much, much more. We love to love him! We had so much fun giving him a Happy Birthday. His birthday present from Mama & Dad. He thinks it's great. But his head is too big for the helmet (3+ in size) so we need to exchange it before we do much street riding.
Birthday breakfast.

Hanging on his tricycle.

His Birthday cupcake volcano (thanks Skye:))

Playing catch with Kaydence at the party.

Enjoying a cupcake!

8 comments:

Wren K said...

I'm so glad that Canyon was born too! Glad that he brings joy to so many, including me!!! Looking forward to playing with him again.
Much love, Wren

Cara said...

I cant believe that he is already 2- I swear weren't we just in Cali and both barely pregnant! Time flies. Thanks for the great party and we will have to get together before that little one arrives!!!

Lyndee said...

Canyon definately is a cute guy and we love him. His party was very fun. Always fun to come to your house.

Skye Holly said...

I am glad that we were able to come to see Canyon and you. It is always fun to see you guys. can't wait to see you soon. Lots of love
Skye

Summer said...

Cute pictures! I love the helmet! What a sweetheart your little 2-year-old is! We sure love him.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Canyon! What a good big brother he will be. Cant believe he is 2 already!

Kyle and Jessica said...

You have such a great way of wording stuff!! It looks like a fun party, & I LOVE the cake. I need to be more creative with my cakes in the future:) It's fun to read your blog & catch up on what you guys are doing! Have a great week!

Val said...

That was a fun party, kudos to the photographer, great pictures. Canyon is two I can't believe ii, how time flys.