KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

3.26.2009

eBay: Saladmaster food processor

My first introduction to this kitchen appliance was at a cooking party my sister-in-law Christa had. I fell in love with it and wanted one, but never managed to plan a party myself, making me ineligible to get one. Contemplating on how I could get my hands on one without having a party I started to google "Saladmaster food processors" and found quite a few on eBay. I have spent the last month obsessively biding on them and always loosing. This is the first eBay product I have every bid on, so it has been a learning experience for me. Discouraged by the inability to just buy the damn thing I started to give up. Then I finally found a good deal in a buyitnow option at an eBay store. It should be arriving this week. I can't hardly wait.

4 comments:

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

I don't bid. It's either buy it now or not at all. Congratulations on your first ebay purchase!

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

way to figure out the ebay thing, I haven't even tried to attempt at that. I'm still cruising around on craigslist. lol. anyway, super great and congrats on figuring out the ebay thing. you rock!

Teresa :) said...

Is this one of the dinner party/cookware sales things. I cant remember the name of the co. but if so I am deffinetly going to start looking for one myself! I loved that thing. Way to go I love ebay how much did you find it for? Ps your belly is way smaller than mine. Im jealous Im thinking stretch marks are on their way with this baby. :( See ya around.

Lyndee said...

It sounds like it works great and is so easy. Gotta love e-bay!