KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

3.20.2009

This is my belly...

And I am 35 weeks pregnant...

And this is who is inside...

And I can't wait to meet him!

8 comments:

Summer said...

Holy cow, that is one pretty belly. The scrubs I always see you in don't do it justice. I cannot believe how quickly your pregnancy has flown by (for me). I can't wait to meet the little guy. Is that a new ultrasound picture? It's precious!

Skye Holly said...

you are the envy of all pragnet women, such a beautiful BELLY. I know that you are READY to have a baby in your arms and not in your belly but remember that it will be soon enough and each day before then is one less diaper to change. Love you and can not wait to see you soon. Lots of love Skye

Cara said...

That is one cute belly- lucky girl! Cant wait to see the lil' guy in person!

Lyndee said...

great pics moriah. Keep that for your babys' scrap book. Great ultrasound picture. It's getting so close. Let me know if we can watch Canyon or any thing else.

Sarah said...

You've always had such pretty skin, making a pretty little belly! On my mind more and more this month, hope you are feeling good and I cant wait for the sweet boy to show up. Love you

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Lookin great Moriah, you're beautiful...like always.

Val said...

Moriah your belly bump is so pretty and I really looked for stretch marks (hahaha) and didn't see any, very nice indeed.

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

You go girl. I couldn't wait to met mine either, and I'm sure the second is just as great as the first. I can't wait. love ya and take care.